Become a Member
Your membership in the Tennessee Hospice Organization provides:
- Support for THO, its leadership, members, and other interested parties in their advocacy efforts with policy makers at the state and federal levels to continually enhance end-of-life care. This includes the state legislature, the Tennessee Department of Health, the TennCare Bureau, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, and the Tennessee Congressional delegation.
- Outstanding educational conferences focused specifically on the needs of hospice professionals.
- A neutral forum for hospice and other end-of-life experts to share best practices.
- Regular communication about important local, state and national end-of-life issues. This includes the Hospice News Network, a weekly e-mail service, providing up-to-date information about what others are writing about end-of-life.
- A listing on the THO website, for those patients and family members seeking a hospice.
- Participation and leadership opportunities in committees, task forces, and other volunteer activities
2012 Membership Form and Dues Invoice is now available!
HOSPICE Member: Hospice provider members are state licensed agencies or programs which provide hospice care. Provider members have voting responsibilities and privileges. Membership dues are based on the total number of patients served annually by the hospice agency. Click here for a Hospice membership application.
SUPPORT Member: Any other organization wishing to support the hospice industry in Tennessee. Annual dues are $350.
SUSTAINING Member: Individuals wishing to support THO with special gifts.
Visit our contact page to learn more about becoming a member.